Case and Large Container Rejector
Can Inspection > Online Can Inspection > Rejectors > Case and Large Container Rejector
- Rejects Rigid Cases
- Rejects Large Glass, Plastic or Metal Containers
- Conveyor or Floor Stand Mounting
- Minimal Space Requirement Enables Adaptation to Almost Any Production Line
- Requires Only One 24 VDC Reject Signal, No External Power Required
TapTone Case and Large Container Rejectors provide reliable rejection at speeds up to 150 containers per minute. Designed for tight production spaces, these systems are conveyor or floor mounted and withstand water wash down. The adjustable stroke length, 0–8 in (0–20.3 cm), will accommodate full cases and large containers constructed of plastic, glass and metal.
How it Works – When a reject signal is received, a solenoid is actuated, allowing air to extend the ram, which pushes the faulty container off of the production line. The length of time the ram is extended is a function of the duration of the reject signal. When the signal ceases, the ram and its cylinder return to their home or retracted position.
TapTone rejectors can be added to any of our Leak, Fill Level, or Vision systems. Contact our sales department or your local agent to find out more.
|Performance||150 containers/minute maximum|
|Container Types||Plastic, metal, glass, and cardboard|
|Displacement||0–8 in (0–20.3 cm)|
|Electrical||24 VDC (provided from reject signal)|
40–80 psi (2.8 – 5.6 bar)
Air Filter-Regulator Included
Maximum line pressure 150 psi (11 bar)
|Material||Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X, IP65|
||0–72 in (0–182.8 cm)
|Weight||15 lb (6.8 kg) rejector only|
16 1/2 in x 5 1/8 in x 8 1/2 in
(41.9 cm x 13 cm x 21.6 cm)
- Warehouse applications, after the Case Inspection system
- Processing lines for rejecting products in large container glass, plastic, or metal containers